a bit of cultural experience...

a bit of lecture...
this was our class yesterday. about a 300 euro picnic, about ten different cheeses, delicious clementines, three different kinds of bread, four different kinds of juice, some carrots and beets, a pastry for each person from LenĂ´tre, and a bit of frisbee to top it off.
i was jealous of myself while it was happening, and i am jealous of these pictures right now.




3 comments:
Dear Emma,
Yes. I'm jealous. A lot.
Also, your travels, both friendly and solo are wonderful. Even though I was nervous for your luggage too. I love how you've captured it all.
your faithful follower,
Brittany
i have anxiety butterflies in my stomach!!! emma. i'm so glad you realize how LUCKY you are!! Ps i want your camera. Cant wait for you to get back and talk about everything everything everything!!!!!!!!
You make me ssiiiiiickkk! AAagh.
Post a Comment