trying to do the cami pose. she always does the peace sign. (is she asian? i can't tell. she dyes her hair.):

we were so culturally diverse that night. a mexican and an english girl on my right. Well, half an english girl.

waiting for Cami to come out of St. George's (?) chapel at Windsor Castle

Blenheim Palace. Very strange. I kind of thought it was possible I would never come here again. At least not for years and years. And there I was. With my beautiful mother. MOTHER!!!

jaundice is SO in right now.


Beauty:




we were so culturally diverse that night. a mexican and an english girl on my right. Well, half an english girl.

waiting for Cami to come out of St. George's (?) chapel at Windsor Castle

Blenheim Palace. Very strange. I kind of thought it was possible I would never come here again. At least not for years and years. And there I was. With my beautiful mother. MOTHER!!!

jaundice is SO in right now.


Beauty:



I thought the next time I would be here I would look more like this:

accio Hogwarts! (filming site of great hall and entrance hall...well, inside)

The Cotswolds! (region in England near Oxford...ish) Quaint and old. Just our style, right? and by our, I don't just mean me, or my family. You all like it too, right? That's why you're reading this. Oh, so great.

too cute to exist:


this one too: I know, right?

I really don't know why I am obsessed with old people.
maybe it's just because they're eating ice cream.


accio Hogwarts! (filming site of great hall and entrance hall...well, inside)

The Cotswolds! (region in England near Oxford...ish) Quaint and old. Just our style, right? and by our, I don't just mean me, or my family. You all like it too, right? That's why you're reading this. Oh, so great.

too cute to exist:


this one too: I know, right?

I really don't know why I am obsessed with old people.
maybe it's just because they're eating ice cream.

A wonderful walk: who wants to buy a house with me out in the English countryside?
Cottages start at about 450,000. POUNDS. nbd
Cottages start at about 450,000. POUNDS. nbd






12 comments:
I'd like to make an offer! Don't know what it is yet though...
EMMA. I am starting to save up for a joint purchase of a cottage with you right now. One request: it needs to have a leafy vine that turns shockingly red in autumn. Please.
just tell me when.
I will live with you!!!!!
I love all your pictures. esp. the one of the one person with the other person in the wheel chair. also those old people eating icecream and also every other picture there too. I am so jealous that you got to go back to England.
Um. Yes. Can I live with you too? Because I'm very jealous right now and really want to go back. :)
well perfect! i'm so glad there are so many of you who want to live in england with me! well, all of you are writers, so maybe we could just collaborate and write a trashy novel that gets really really popular and then we can buy a cottage! coco can hook us up on getting citizenship. some of us may need to get married...
Did you really have to ask? I now know how to live out of one small suitcase so I can pack whenever.
Also, love that first pic of you, ha.
Also, also, love how much you and your sisters look like your mom.
Also, also, also, I wore those white york shoes all day yesterday.
Top two photos, light is gorgeous. GORGEOUS. And so are you.
Count me in. When are we moving?
Ok love this entry! So fun you got to be with your family!!! Annnnd kind of rando but LOVE your leather jacket! New purchase??? you look so parisien! i want.
mmm no. I don't think so. You have jaundice. I would like to not get that. I'll just come visit you and place you under a light, read you a book, sing to you, and make you tomato soup. But I'll come often. Cause I still love you.
i haven't been to your blog in a while apparently, but I am LOVING the new style. love the pictures, love the writing, and love the fact that you are living your life all over the world. now you need to come to NNEEEEEWWW YYOOOORRRRKKKK!!!
Post a Comment