but what would you do if i told you i got my hair cut like this? (i know i know...great picture, right? but there's my new camera if you wanted to see it...)
i am considering it. in the mean time, i'll keep pretending...because i'm pretty sure that if i cut it all off right now, it would be like buyer's regret times years of time waiting for my hair to grow. but i think maybe it's time for a change.
and there is a thunder storm right now. how wonderful. i've been jealous of all you utah people writing about curling up inside during a thunderstorm. my turn. come carmel tea and anne of avonlea and a full stomach of madame's cooking, and we shall wait it out.

5 comments:
Your face in that picture is hilarious! But, the hair is totally cute! Here's my thing with hair cuts or hair longs in my case. I had short hair all growing up, so when I had it long I felt older. You'll probably feel older if you cut it. If that's what you're going for. Also, your hair will be curlier and that would be very cute. I support the hair cut. But, if you get your hair cut and you don't like it, that really sucks. Kind of like with my last hair cut and how it just doesn't look good curly and it's too hot/humid here to straighten it, so I end up wearing it up/back every single day. I need a cut. I need Haley. I think I'll tell her.
I didn't regret it until about a month ago, and I cut mine last November. You'd look freaking adorable in your Emma earrings and scarves and things. And it would be all cute and wavy. I say, do it. It's good for winter. You can wash it even less short :D which is what I like.
love the hair!!!!!!!!!! do it. when in paris. let me know when you get annoyed of my commenting.
Isn't the thunderstorm fantastic!?
I support the hair cut, just so you know...
Post a Comment