21 October 2009

Things that should be red flags:

(this was all in the same day.)

-eating two whole bars of kinder buenos (that means 4 sticks)
, unpeeling each wrapper right after one another and popping them into my mouth without thinking.

-buying an almond croissant after class. Said class included chocolate tasting.

-sneaking bread from the kitchen after dinner.

-Not having gone on a run for about a week and a half.

Something's happening and it's not good...I did so well the first month and a bit!

time to remember self-control.

5 comments:

TA Demings said...

are you getting fat or what? shoot! emma! get running quick. stop eating all that food!

j/k. you know I'm j/k-ing right? if in fact you are getting fat, I will still love you. I really like fat people. almost as much as those fat people like cake...or kinder buenos by the cuatros...

Jessica Lynn said...

Girl, I hear you. And Bueno bars? so so good, so I can understand where the problem is coming from.

Lauren Kay said...

I have the problem where I get home from work and think, "Wow, I did really good on eating today. I had a good breakfast, a salad at lunch, and I'll make a good dinner." Then I start thinking more about my day and start realizing that, "Oooh, I had that handful of M&Ms from Brian's desk while he was gone around 10. I had a cookie from Dana's desk at 11:30. I visited Mary and got a Butterfinger around 1 and stopped by again for an Almond Joy around 3. Another handful of M&Ms when Brian leaves at 4:30 and perhaps a cookie that a roommate made when I walk in the house at 5:45." Bad news. I didn't do good on eating. I can TOTALLY relate. Good luck! Just remember, you can find all the European chocolate in Jerusalem...

Camilla Combs said...

FOOOUURRR STTTIICCKKSSS!

Katy said...

Emma. EAT THE DANG KINDER BUENOS. And DON'T feel bad about it. Exercise and healthiness we have always with us--But the Kinder buenos are with you for but a little season! Yes, in this analogy, KINDER BUENOS ARE SALVATION. I have no problem with that.