04 December 2009

This is my wallet.



My real wallet died a few nights ago. Jess brought it back from Spain when I was a sophomore in high school. I am now a JUNIOR in COLLEGE. It was a cute wallet. I stopped using it after SIX people in my group got their wallets stolen. And when the stitching was falling apart, and pieces of leather just started coming off. I think its bath at Sty Head may have expedited that poor, pink leather wallet's death. After its funeral, I just started putting everything in the pockets of my purse. And then that purse's zipper died which made me paranoid, so anyway, I am down to this. Digging out cash from a plastic bag. It's pretty awesome when I go to buy something and the plastic corners stick out of my purse. Everyone should get a wallet like this.

3 comments:

Lauren Kay said...

The people in your group must be idiots to get their wallets stolen. I don't understand how that happens. Perhaps because I'm paranoid I've been ok for now. Hopefully I'll never be eating my words here and calling myself an idiot. But still, SIX people? There seems to be a little problem there...

Julie Wilding said...

wallet fashionista.

TA Demings said...

very nice.

exationv