

don't worry! i still thought eight months was way too long without being here. the last time i saw the lady above, we were saying goodbye in dublin. the last time i saw roxanne, we were saying goodbye in rome. some people i had seen for the last time in london, and all of my other lovely friends, i hadn't seen since APRIL, beFORE i went to England! EIGHT months. there were a lot of glorious reunions. i wish that i had cute pictures of all of them! but alas, you can't really take good pictures of having fun conversations and laughing and eating on the couch of people's apartments, can you?
and this last week, all of my luggage, a large suitcase, two overly stuffed carry-on-sized bags, and one huge study abroad backpack barfed all over whitney's house. isn't she the greatest.
it's great to be back in the states!



2 comments:
Oh Sam, what a sweet guy!
Beautiful photo of Whitney!
I"m glad I got to see you Emma. before you go off to Jerusalem for another super long time.
preitivi
oh emma, it was so lovely. you can barf in my house whenever you need. I mean, wait, hmm, I'll get back to you on that one.
And how are sam and rox so beautiful all the time? goodness.
Post a Comment