
I made her bring her point shoes.
Rachel is my little sister who is sixteen and makes me nervous when she's driving but I try so hard not to act nervous and try to be supportive because I hated it (and still do hate it) when my sisters get nervous when I'm driving. But she actually is a pretty good driver. And she's kind of good at ballet. Today in Eugene it was freezing and foggy, and we had talked about doing a photoshoot yesterday or the day before or something. We decided it would be really great to take some pictures in the fog, so I made Rachel wash her hair and change her clothes after we went running and I also made her bring some old point shoes. We both felt awesome because we felt like Rachel was a real model, braving cold and discomfort like the models on ANTM. Her fingers were so numb that it was almost impossible to tie the knots on the ribbons of her point shoes. And her toes were completely numb. But it was so much fun I think for both of us to pretend we were at a real photo shoot! We were so cold at the end that we jumped into the car and then jumped into the hottub. mmm
And also, I was taking pictures of Rachel, and I think I may have said at one point: "Rachel, I am so jealous that you can make your body do that!" and then I remembered she has been practicing making her body do that for about the last eight, nine, ten years? or something? Take a look...









Thanks for a fun day Rach!


7 comments:
so fun! these are so great! and shes wearing your scarfy..hehe..love you
Pretty pretty!
so lovely
Holy beautiful pictures.
gorgeous. wow wow wow.
woooooow rachel looks so beautiful and holy cow, emma, way to be totally legit with this photography. love it. and love you both. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
hooray for the pacific northwest!
and for their ballet company, the PNB. Especially for the Nutcracker ballet, which I saw in seattle recently and loved.
Post a Comment