I think that when you visit Paris, or any other city for a short time, it changes you, if even just a little bit. The longer you are in Paris, you start to notice how the people who live here, and the people passing through, change the city, leave their imprints on the walls and the streets and the trees and the dirt, painting the city with stories and lives, passion, change, and melancholy as well. There is a vibrant amount of emotion I think that courses through Paris because of those who live here.
Parks especially have a special power here I think, where the actions and thoughts of children are limited only by the piercing eyes of their parents, where mothers and fathers take great care in the safety and amusement of their children, where friends can sit and talk over their troubles no matter their age, and always, people seem to love who they are with, because no one is really forced to go to parks. It is somewhere to go when you have no work or errands, where Paris has less pretenses, and where a lot of good things happen.

Parks especially have a special power here I think, where the actions and thoughts of children are limited only by the piercing eyes of their parents, where mothers and fathers take great care in the safety and amusement of their children, where friends can sit and talk over their troubles no matter their age, and always, people seem to love who they are with, because no one is really forced to go to parks. It is somewhere to go when you have no work or errands, where Paris has less pretenses, and where a lot of good things happen.






1 comment:
Very nice shots. I'm a big fan of the first one, but they all have something and together they paint a nice picture/feeling.
Post a Comment