31 December 2009

I am turning into an old lady

-i have to take stairs one at a time.
-i keep falling over because my dad says that i some kind of cold virus in my ear. this means that when i move my head too fast, i get really dizzy because my inner ears are too busy fighting a virus to keep me balanced. this happens every time i switch cheeks on my pillow when i am asleep. doesn't that sound like an old lady problem? all of the sudden i am sympathetic to old people who loose their balance, it's actually a lot easier than you think. i fell over today while i was bending down trying to pet my dog.
-i put all of my letters in a pretty box/tiny trunk old-looking thing that rachel gave to me.
-i had fun cleaning my room.
-i started trying to learn how to play the ukulele like this old man in my home ward who plays every guitar-y type instrument.

I'm one year older. or maybe forty.

so happy new year everyone! glad i could read about most of your lives. (not trying to sound creepy.)

3 comments:

I AM KITTY said...

I like forward to being old because then I can annoy people by pretending I'm deaf.

Dani said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EMMA!!! Haha, thanks for letting me stalk *cough* read about your life ;) Get better soon, too, okay?!

mateicho1 said...

I'm sorry but the thought of you leaning over to pet your dog and just falling over makes me laugh. A lot.

but yeah sorry about the whole discomfort aspect of your inner ear malady.