04 December 2009

so, just really quickly,

--------------------------------->

why do over half of you think i should get married already?! that was supposed to be the joke option where only like one person votes for it and then it's awkward and i feel reassured after feeling sad because of the fact that half of everyone i know is getting married.

but, since it is apparently happening quite soon, can i please wear these shoes?



mother?

7 comments:

Lauren Kay said...

Your friends must be idiots if they think you should be married already at 20. Are these the same friends that got their wallets stolen? Don't listen to them!

wsb said...

For the record, I voted for Greece.
AND I want those shoes on my body right now.

Rachel said...

I don't think you should get married. But when you DO get married, if you DON'T wear those shoes, you had better give them to me. Or you should just give them to me anyway.

TA Demings said...

you should wear those shoes. and you should have all your brides maids wear matching ones. and i should be one of those maids.

I voted...but `i don't remember which one. it was NOT to get married. that would be really stupid. you're only 20 years old for crying out loud!

tinve

Michael said...

i hope megan doesn't read these

Megan said...

obviously i do. and obviously i wouldn't have it any other way. but when the wedding does take place...it will be the best ever! (well tied with mine&matts and all the other richey girl weddings;)

wren photography said...

If you marry one of my brothers.. I'll make sure you get the shoes.. not matter the cost.