Packing right now, and these will be the only things in my blue study abroad backpack tomorrow when I head to England:
one short-sleeved shirt
one long-sleeved shirt
one cotton dress
black tights
sleep shorts
t-shirt to sleep in
two pairs of underwear
one sport's bra
one journal
two pens
one novel
passport
ipod
debit card
one small bottle shampoo
deodorant
one toothbrush
one camera
and that is IT. marshall would be proud. maybe. but seriously. it's a lot less than it looks, if you think about it.
i am wearing:
wool socks
chacos
black skinny jeans
brown shirt
zip-up hoody
leather jacket
scarf
when I was at Wordsworth's house, Dove Cottage, last Spring in Grasmere in the Lake District of England, our tourguide showed us the tiny briefcase Wordsworth would take when he was traveling for sometimes weeks all over Europe. Apparently he basically only brought a change of shirt and writing paper. I thought about doing that, but I don't think Corrine's family would really appreciate that. Or mother may disapprove. With reason.
Back to England I say! With a new pair of Chacos strapped to my feet, the same smart wool socks, and a study abroad backpack comfortably on my shoulders!
2 comments:
Lucky!
`i am so jealous
guinte
Post a Comment