that's what this post is.
i went with two other people who had huger cameras than i and we meant to go together so we could take pics.
unfortunately, i think three hundred million people had the same idea before me. palestinian children know how to yell, "no picture!!!"
we had fun taking turns taking pictures of narrow alleys and getting out of each others way, and apologizing for stepping into shots, and sprinting to catch up or wait, and staying in too tight of a group because we were scared but we were also claustrophobic.
on the upside, a merchant told me he loved me.


3 comments:
I could cry as I read this. Keep them coming, so often that I will forget that I'm not there.
I LOVE YOU EMMA. And I, of course, love Jerusalem.
before i read bod's comment I came to post...
I might cry.
GIVE ME MORE.
um I mean if you want I guess.
Post a Comment