18 January 2010

my favorite picture of the semester thus far that i talked about before:

so lucky. i have no idea how everything else is blurry except for that child and his face. i'm in love with this picture. i took it at the western wall while we waited for the jews to welcome in shabbat.







also, it looks like a lot of the next posts will be weighted heavily on the photo-side... hopefully that's okay. if i have anything brilliant to say, i will let you know. haha

7 comments:

Julie Wilding said...

Emma this is incredible.

Jessica Lynn said...

I was never able to take pictures on shabbat, we always got there too late and an old woman quickly commanded me put my camera away.

But I love this picture. His face. I love all of the children in Jerusalem.

wsb said...

so lovely.
skype date soon? you, me, rox?

Katy said...

GOOD GRAVY. Emma. Darling. You just....man. You are great.

Ron said...

Emma...wow.

Brittany said...

I just had the most odd expression of 9 emotions at once.
It was because this just screams at me.
I love it.
I'm all for a temporary photo blog.
Pretty words and pretty photos. Ugh.

mateicho1 said...

send it to national geographic. if you don't I will, and I'm gonna put my name on it.