Pretty pictures but you didn't really SAY anything. I really have no idea what happened this weekend... More? PS everyone who reads this comment and thinks I'm mean, I get to be picky because I'm the only Richey girl who WASN'T at this pretty party.
Gosh. this is the cutest thing since the luncheon. JK. this STOMPS on it!! haha. seriously though, so adorable. If i were born again, i would love the Richey girl flava.
3 comments:
These photos are so great!
Pretty pictures but you didn't really SAY anything. I really have no idea what happened this weekend... More? PS everyone who reads this comment and thinks I'm mean, I get to be picky because I'm the only Richey girl who WASN'T at this pretty party.
Gosh. this is the cutest thing since the luncheon. JK. this STOMPS on it!! haha. seriously though, so adorable. If i were born again, i would love the Richey girl flava.
Post a Comment