except for i emailed my travel person at church headquarters and she said my visa hasn't been issued yet. sooooo...awesome. starting to wonder what's going to happen to me.
there are a few possibilities:
a. i'll get my visa magically on wednesday and go to the preston mtc on thursday as planned.
b. i'll be sent to the provo mtc for a week or maybe all three weeks.
i. they'll call tomorrow and tell me i have a flight on wednesday instead of thursday. awesome.
c. they'll make me wait another week in which case i will go to salt lake for conference with my family.
d. as a loyal friend promised me, i'll be reassigned to boise. gooooooooood.
in the meantime i am shopping for suitcases and my mother is letting down the hem of skirts and rachel and i are planning how we can fit all of our favorite cafes into the meals of my last couple of days. my dad and i are going golfing today, ellie and i are going for one of our last runs together, it is finally sunny outside so i'll probably lay out by the pool while i read preach my gospel. and every night is squeeze-as-many-movies-as-possible-before-they-are-forbidden night. so far it has been: bright star (about john keats. veeery good.), robin hood, coco before chanel (i keep thinking about this one. SO GOOD. actress from amelie...so enough said), and casablanca. i'mma miss all this.
my favorites of rachel's senior picture shoot yesterday:
my fave:
one more thing, my mother has offered to post my weekly emails, or at least parts of them on my blog. maybe even pictures...is that of interest to anyone?




4 comments:
Funny, I was just getting ready to email you and offer to do the same thing Mother offered to do, and then your blog popped up and I decided to read that first. Tell Mother I'm sure she'd rather not have to be taught how to blog...
Yes, yes, yes to blog posts. Although, I'll be seeing you in a couple of months anyway. Don't forget to send me your address so my mom can write to you.
YES. I think it would be much more fun for your mission letters to show up in my google reader for some reason :) Oh, and Emma I never formally said goodbye :( I love you, you will do so well!! And I very secretly kind of hope you get to come to conference?? :) Oh, and these pictures of Rachel are darling. When you get back, schedule us down for a professional photo shoot please :)
You've got my vote. I would love to read your reports. Beautiful pictures by the way.
Post a Comment