just to be clear, no one is getting dumped.
i am completely serious when i say that i will bring back a bueno for anyone who is in the US right now (sorry corrine) can tell me exactly where at least seven of the eight photos i was standing? (and i don't mean "in front of the Seine...etc.) megan?
7 comments:
For the record, The Dome of the Rock is not your friend, yet... She's my friend still.
And, I want a picture message. Cutie.
Does it count if I do it?
Your shoes. I steal them.
I love this, even if I'm not jane.
And you look fabulous.
Get ready for some tea, provo/england style.
i sit in a building, overlooking the Dome of the Rock, and Lauren, I think I've introduced it to E, they're friends already. E, fittingly, I have pictures standing in 6 of the places you are here. You made my day. And you make my life ;) I love you.
i want a bueno! i love those!!! ok, so here it goes, 7 places from the picture: by a river, near a bridge, another one by a river, on a sidewalk next to a bike, at the louvre, the arc de triomphe, and the eiffel tower! yay, i get a bueno!
shame on me for not seeing this sooner! k here it goes..
trocadero, arc de triomphe, louvre, top of arc, a cote de la sainte chappelle?, jardin de tuileries, pont d'alma?, sur la seine avant la musee d'orsay.
how'd i do?
have i told you lately i'm jealous of you?
Post a Comment