even though i really feel like i have no reason to be wanting to do anything except what i'm doing right now,
i do miss doing this tonight:
it just seems almost unreal that we were all in england together. ugh i hate myself, because i was trying to overcome nostalgia in that trip to england. it follows me. maybe i follow it...and maybe i'm just letting it smooth out any annoyance i had, all of the boring, problematic parts in england, but really, i don't think i am that much.ps if you came to england with me and are not pictured here, please be not offended. it has only to do with facebook. blame it on them.
i expect to see all of your faces in december. i guess the rest of your bodies as well.















6 comments:
I miss all those things too. And your face. You will be seeing my face and body come December when you are in Provo. Don't worry about being nostalgic. It happens to me all the time.
We can't wait to see you Emma! :) :)
I know this post is all about your nostalgia, but I just wanted to tell you that in the picture with your hair all blowing back you are basically the most beautiful thing ever. I just wanted to tell you that. Happy Thanksgiving my friend. I hope I see you soon.
TRULY YOU SHALL SEE US SOON!!!! I miss those Englandtimes myself :( Alas! You shall come home and we shall drink tea and it shall be GRAND TIMES FOR US ALL.
Hey so somehting that I have decided is that being all like "Oh man nostalgia is lame EXCISE IT FROM YOUR WRITING/SOUL" (AHEM John Bennion) is STUPID becuase hey you know what we are MORTAL and we LIKE NICE THINGS and we like REMEMBERING nice things and I REFUSE TO APOLOGIZE.
That's all.
hear, hear, katy.
and that hear, hear, goes for everything emma said, too.
Post a Comment