24 September 2009

I heard this song playing in the grocery store YESTERDAY MORNING



PLEASE watch the back up dancers. Especially my favorite--
the girl on the right in the front.



And I woke up STILL SINGING it this morning. Spending the majority of my day by myself, doing stressful/annoying/necessary things, I translated it into French unconsciously. This is not supposed to be impressive, because I couldn't translate it right, and the words didn't quite fit, so I started using words that did fit and they didn't make sense so I was SO annoyed with myself. And this dumb song won't leave me alone.


Also, I had a dream for probably the dozenth time in my life where I am Harry Potter and I am fighting Lord Voldemort.



sort of a combination, per say, of these two scenes...



This particular time, I was wading through hot lava that actually wasn't hot, and Lord Voldemort attacked me with a sword, so quickly I pulled out the sword of Gryffindor from underneath the lava and started to fight back, and he said "you will never get into the vault!" and I remembered that there was a dragon I needed to fight, and I told Voldemort to hold off, and that I wasn't attacking him, and he shouldn't fight me just now. He thought about it, and decided he would let me try to defeat the dragon, but that did NOT mean I would win any treasure. So then I got out of the lava pit, and was walking with a faceless friend, following Lord Voldemort, and all of the sudden I couldn't understand how this would end, and all of the sudden I couldn't remember what happened in the 7th book at all, even though I remembered that I read it. I was excited to find out how it ended though, because I remembered that Harry was still alive by the end, so there was no need to be scared. Then Cami came into my room and woke me up, so I never found out what happened. But when I went back to sleep, I oriented my body into a better position for flying, because that's what I was doing. I am such a dork.

5 comments:

Julie Wilding said...

I'm jealous that you have dreams like that. send some of them to me.

Lauren Kay said...

Hahahaha! You ARE a dork! But, you aren't ashamed of it. I can't embrace my dorkiness like you. Funny funny dream. Flying position. Emma! You kill me!

PS. You know why the girl in the front right is your favorite? Because she dances like you! Ha!

Lauren Kay said...

Well, on second glance, she doesn't dance like you because you're not from that "era" clearly, but her movements look like yours...sometimes.

Leslie said...

that is a great music video. mv's aren't the same anymore.

hello. i'm reading your blog, too.

Brady and Jane said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha. Avada Kedavra! did you use that?