17 September 2009

Dear Future Husband,



I hope you don't mind that I bought these dish towels for our future home. Don't worry, all six of them only costed 5 euros. I think they will look great hanging on the cute hooks that I will buy soon to match. Also, I almost bought a round table cloth with a Provence pattern on it, but I realized that I should probably not get married with a big fat zero in my bank account. On the other hand, maybe now is the time to really invest in our future home, right? I hope you like french decor!

P.S. If you ever think something I buy seems a little, you know, dramatic, or you come across an album full of a blond girl taking pictures:


Cami is my roommate, takes really good pictures, hate her, and helps me pick things out for our future home. And eats beautiful, good food... Yesterday, she almost bought a silky gold suit thing with a saggy crotch.


P.P.S. These are the children who I took about thirty pictures of at Luxembourg Palace today, because I hardly ever see children. That is the mother who I am sure got totally weirded out. Aren't they adorable though?



P.P.P.S. Megan, my mom and I were SO on with the whole Paris theme at your wedding=yellow dahlias. Look what I found in front of Luxembourg Palace:


3 comments:

Camilla Combs said...

hahaha meow meow meow.....pfff hate me!!?? omg...hate you! like whatever....like dont talk to me..dont look at me. EVER. love shopping for our future homes/life/wardrobe/goodies/chocolate together. roooomies!!!!! oh ima love the album of just me taking photos....weee!

Caitlin said...

haha you are crazy and i love it!!

Megan said...

a. It's never too early to start buying for your future home... who knows prince charming could be Parisien?:)
b. Your roommate may be a photographer but emma your pictures are AMAZING!
c. I told you you had my complete trust with my wedding flowers!! LOVE THEM!!!
d. love YOU. keep blogging:)