I have adopted a new pose for inherently famous places.
I think it could mean
stick it to the man

(in front of the trevi fountain)
or "look at me questioning the authority of powerful people"

like the Pope.
(in front of St. Peter's Basilica)
or the qeen.
As promised:

or just, "that's right, what's the closest thing on my body to this famous place?"
what do you think it means?
stick it to the man
(in front of the trevi fountain)
or "look at me questioning the authority of powerful people"
like the Pope.
(in front of St. Peter's Basilica)
or the qeen.
As promised:

or just, "that's right, what's the closest thing on my body to this famous place?"
what do you think it means?
5 comments:
I think it means, "Hey, look at me! I'm Emma and I'm so much cooler than this famous place right there behind me." ;)
it means you're a weirdo and therefore friends with me...or your ideas were cool too. I like the one against authority. What is this about going to Canada?!!
I dare you to take a picture like that in front of a mountie. I don't know if Canadians put up with that kind of impudence in photograph posing; I suggest that we send YOU to find out!
I think it means you should blog again? What?
hahahahhaha i miss you. oh man that pose... maybe you should come do it in front of the statue of liberty?
Post a Comment