I have gotten no less than four requests for the continuation of my blog. I have been debating. For a long time whether or not to keep my blog, how I feel about the blogging world in general, and if my writing would be better suited for my desktop or journal. But, fortunately, and I admit, very surprisingly, people are interested in things that I have to say. At least a few people. Which is actually ironic because people stop listening to me after about two minutes. Maybe it's my voice.
5 comments:
I laughed out loud. Not joking, I really did. Especially about the "maybe it's my voice" thing. And, did that really happen? Thanks for the post Emma!
unfortunately, it really did happen. and just to defend myself a little bit, what do you do when someone bends down and tells you to hop on their back? "i don't know... maybe some other time."?
Good work my friend. Well, about the posting, maybe not so much the hyperness crazy story thing. Although it was hilarious!
We all can put ourselves in that situation. Who hasn't done things that they, on a normal occasion, wouldn't do.
hahahhahahahaha emma i love you.
Post a Comment