well okay, not me.
i'm going on a mission, remember?? ANYWAY.
we took engagement pictures for michael and my sis jess about a month ago. and when i say "we" i mean my mother hit mosquitos off of my arms and fixed jess' hair while i took pictures of them.
my mother and i were sort of the artistic directors of the shoot, and well, as a result, a significant amount of what she's wearing is mine. haha! black and white dress, flower in hair, white shirt, earrings, lipstick.
michael's clothes are all his though.
yay! come sep 4 we'll have ourselves a partaaay! woooh!
for more info go here! to their wedding site.














5 comments:
My favorites are #8 and #12. Way good!!
P.S. You know that "word verification" thing that I have to type in to post this comment? Yeah, my word it "poott".
these photos rock!
and you're sister is cute. she looks very much like this Emma girl I know...
oh, and I didn't count all of them...but I really like the 2nd 3rd and 4th one. the 3rd is my absolute fav.
Outdone again by Emma. No big surprise. Weddings are more your thing, but anyways, they are wonderful!
Are they cute or what! And those pictures are AMAZING. well done emma well done!
Post a Comment