i was very surprised when i opened my call on thursday night because i was called back here:
to the england london mission! i still can hardly believe it.
here is the uk:
according to this breakdown of the island, england london mission is mostly east anglia, and then the southeast part of the southeast region, plus london. i just read some things about it and apparently it's mostly rural (surprise), is flat, and is essentially a huge bog! yay. my middle school was built over a bog.
this is kind of the only region that i have not really been to at all--the east anglia part, so that's cool.
honestly, i was pretty surprised that i was called to go somewhere that's been kind of the focus of my studies for my college life. i was expecting anything that would be
random, that i had no connection with, like most people who open their mission calls. but, this is so good too.
random, that i had no connection with, like most people who open their mission calls. but, this is so good too.
so. back to western europe for the fall?









6 comments:
Dude Emma. It was meant to be. I really think so. Too bad you're not going to Bulgaria or Russia, though.
Woo hoo! Emma I couldn't be more excited for you. Congratulations and Godspeed.
Whenever I think about this I am reduced to wordless shrieks of delight, so um just picture that and that is how I feel.
AAMAAAZZZIINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! too happy for you darling. i cant wait!
emma. your life is a joke and a dream, but you know that. i'm just here prepping it for you. it loves you already. i love it and i'll be so jealous so i'll just have to write you all the time and request photos.
Emma, how could I have missed this post? Congratulations! That is so wonderful! And really, what could be more perfect for you? Best of luck!
Post a Comment