25 April 2010

I went to bed last night at 9:00 on accident. "Wake me up in an hour" I told my mom, and then I felt like I had been hit by a bus and I went and climbed into my own bed and woke up at 4:30 this morning. I couldn't sleep.

Naturally I went to gchat and found another who was suffering from jetlag! Lovely. She ended up calling me and we had a beautiful chat as the sun rose for her in Arizona over the desert, and for me in Oregon over the enormous douglas firs. Just a few days after we watched the sun go down every night for four months over Jerusalem.

Love you Anna!


(picture of Anna taken by me at the Tel-Aviv beach at sunset)

5 comments:

Julie Wilding said...

I am so excited to see you. I am SO excited to see you.

Jessica Lynn said...

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.

Let's discuss Jeru ASAP, please come to Provo.

Lindsay said...

note to self: get on gchat whenever possible. It is STILL one of the most beautiful inventions of all time. Your friends are in there.
MISS YOU! Can't even wait to see you!

Brittany said...

you are back!

Anna Gordon said...

Awww, yeah, seeing you online and calling you was exactly what I needed that morning! Yay for being roomies now! Love you babe!