02 March 2010

why i know i'm actually five years old:

when i hear the crinkling of plastic and look over and hope so badly that it is candy.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

YES. We are the same person.

TA Demings said...

ha ha ha.

man, now I want some candy. specifically some chocolate from England. or maybe anywhere in Europe that is better than chocolate here.

Rachel said...

Emma. I miss you. I'll give you candy if you ever come back to Provo...crinkle... :D

P.S. Stop in England on your way back and bring me back some Custard Creams/Digestives/HobNobs/really good candy like Tiff was talking about, okay? OOOOO. THORNTONS.

Kylie McQ said...

IIIIIIIIIIII love you.

Jessica Lynn said...

EMMA RICHEY.
I have gone on a wide search for your email but I cannot find it. I need an insider's scoop on what's happening in Jerusalem, a lot of the pictures I"ve seen are of riots on the road by the center, which is scary, and sad. But please email me ASAP. jbod97@gmail.com

Lloyd and Kay said...

Emma, your blog is so fun to read. Lots of interesting things to see. Love it.