Whoever told you your blog posts were too long and you felt like you needed to shorten them by just posting pictures was dumb. I miss your funny stories and explanations of things. And I wish you would write more. I thought this blog was to talk about what you were doing? Not to only show pretty pictures. I want the best of both. Tidbits about your travels and daily life WITH pretty pictures. Can you indulge me a little?
As far as the pictures go, I like both the b&w and color but I think the color looks really good next to the gray sky. And it shows just how colorful all the Bedouin stuff is.
7 comments:
Whoever told you your blog posts were too long and you felt like you needed to shorten them by just posting pictures was dumb. I miss your funny stories and explanations of things. And I wish you would write more. I thought this blog was to talk about what you were doing? Not to only show pretty pictures. I want the best of both. Tidbits about your travels and daily life WITH pretty pictures. Can you indulge me a little?
As far as the pictures go, I like both the b&w and color but I think the color looks really good next to the gray sky. And it shows just how colorful all the Bedouin stuff is.
color
Definitely colo(u)r!
Both. :)
Color. also, take my wedding photos.
xoxo
color
COLOR
Post a Comment