A few weeks ago my family went to eastern Canada and Prince Edward Island where LM Montgomery, the author of Anne of Green Gables was from and used as the setting for almost all of her books. PEI is very proud of their biggest literary site/tourist attraction in general. It was so beautiful there.
They even sold these:
don't worry, I will never dye my hair red or ever make that face again.
This is one of the many people who wore those insane hats for real. And for real I mean they actually spent money on them instead of just taking ugly pictures in the gift store.
This is the house that inspired Montgomery's Green Gables house. Perfect, right? It was her aunt's or something.
And beautiful sisters Rachel and Lauren, and wonderful mother Kathryn.
This is the Lake of Shining Waters. It's real. We also walked through the
Haunted Forest and Lover's Lane
Haunted Forest and Lover's Lane
Also, Lauren insisted that we take these pictures. We're pretending to be drunk after pretending to have drunk currant wine instead of raspberry cordial.
5 comments:
And you're SOOO glad we took those pictures too. I know it. I never got those pictures. Sad :( Back them up so I can get them next time I come home. Pretty please??
Emma, I love everything. I love Anne of Green Gables--taht's where my mom got my lovely middle name (not destruction...)
Emma, how are you doing? Doesn't seem the same without any RGs here. Miss you
please make that wig a staple to your attire. If you don't remember, life with a wig is just better!
But Emma I really WANT you to dye your hair red and make that face again. Come on.
Post a Comment